Tuesday, January 13, 2009

No Human Contact

Hello World !

Its been almost 2 maybe even 3 weeks since I last updated you on whats going on with the life of thee which is me if you still havent bothered to see..

I haven't had any contact with the world for maybe sarah in the past 2 months, what have i been doing ? ball as usual.. its crazy cause more teams have picked me up.. my closer friends always doubt, but as ive said before "the closest ones to you never see you shine, the ones further from you and blinded with brightness" meaning your friends never let you get big headed and no matter how good you are, they managed to keep you humble by popping you balloon every once in a while. For instance this past sunday I scored 30 pts in the first half of our bball game with Video Sonic and I finished the game scoring 45 points some said it was a record for the division.. As much as I yelled and barked about it on how good i played and how much the ones that admire your game shake your hand to give you high fives for the accomplishment.. all i got from the people's opinions i care about the most was the same dull answer/reply "lets go eat fool ! im hungry" ..its like I dint do anything great. This is when I know I have that circle of people I can trust.

I hope everyone had a great new years..were 13 days into it now and so far so good !! I cant ask for anything more so far from this year.

Thank you for checking up on me and keeping up with me here.

means alot to me !!

=]

No comments: