Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MV blog 1.2

Whats good ?! ..just got home from the Y after the game we played over there. We played the allies today got beat by 10 I think the final score was 85-75, dropped about 22 or 24 ..decent game. It was fun playing with them today got to re-kindle some old friendships and pick up on ones that were just lost for a bit. My friend Kip plays for the allies, that guy can sure shoot the ball. I think he lit us up for about 30 something tonight all on jump shots from or further behind the arc.

Got a text from Lexi on my way to the game, its dope cause I was actually thinking of texting her too on my way to the game. I think shes throwing something at her new digs but Im not too sure.

Just got home to take shower and dip over to Maye's crib over in a bit. Her and Jessica came through last night to see me for a bit.. how sweet right ? Jessica suprised me and got me a Louis Vuitton wallet, (Thanks jessica =]) she got me the same exact one that I lost over at a friends house a while back haha. i borrowed "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" from her too haha yea yea its a chick flick but hey.. its mad funny.

Thats that for now, im off to Maye's house keep your heads up folks keep smiling.

No comments: