Thursday, March 26, 2009

4 the Dancer and 1 for the Hip hop head

There's a couple of songs I've heard recently and its just been on constant replay on my itunes.. "Stereo" is a song done by Diz Gibran, he performed it at the Thoroughbredz 1 year party bout a year ago now and is just now getting the play on the airwaves amazing song !! I fell in love with it when i first heard it when he performed it and now I can share this great song with you.. something you can just sit back and vibe with.. first is the video I took.. cant really understand the lyrics on it but on the bottom i have the song up for you to hear..






This second track is by Pacific Division called "Shut up" they also performed @ the Thoroughbredz 1 year anniversary.. this vid is fomr that party and the song is the newest one they're gonna drop soon.. 2 words.. beat banger !



1 comment:

daffi said...

was this the 1yr you dragged me to at beauty bar?! hahaa oh lawwwd. but i must say.. super diggin on that pac div traaaack!