Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Her Update and My Trip

My friend Sarah from Arizona sends me pictures of herself every so often, I cant really complain about it I mean shes beautiful and definitely something to look at. These are a couple of pictures she sent me this past month, shes beautiful isn't she ? I wake up to a pic message from her like this every so often, helps to brighten up your day don't you think ?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday was one day I needed !! Ive been working and working and working and working and well working haha other than doing tee designs to resurrect my tee and bball short company its really been a grind. I've been fortunate enough to work and be given a chance by the dance community again by being able to work with my friends dance crew called Meccamee, another opportunity has presented itself to me in the Dance world as I will be designing the new HiFi LV tee's coming up (thanks for the chance Ms.Daffi Gamayon) Also as a mentioned above.. be on the lookout for Peerless Basketball shorts they are in the works right now and should be available for sale sometime in june will have pics up soon =]

1 comment:

daffi said...

holler can't wait for the tees to come to fruition. =] we'll get together soon i promise!