Thursday, July 23, 2009

Calmer heads prevail..

After a night where I completely let out what was inside of me to a friend I felt better and more lax about the whole situation that Im in.. my friend read what I wrote about yesterday and she just told me that I feel incomplete in what I have well she was almost correct only thing she missed was that the person that felt incomplete was Goof.. I stated everything to her what happened what is going on and she gave me some food for thought on what I should do in the situation.

A) She says if Im truly at a peace of mind leaving the situation where it is and placing a shell over myself to shy away from the situation then I'd be a hypocrite to what I try preach to my other half.

B) You can birate her.. show her your a better person and show her she fucked up.. but thats just not my style.

C) Be the bigger person and talk to her no matter how wrong she or I were to each other. She says if I do really care for someone as much as I state I do.. I shouldn't let something so small derail me from what I truly believe..


Well lets just say a few minutes ago I went with option C.. Im frustrated and I do want something real something strong thats what I want.. She told me the other night that there was something missing.. She said I was perfect and that Im always there and everything is covered.. but why something missing ? ..as I read her blog since I havent been on for the longest time.. she states "I cant trust him" if thats the problem Im willing to work on that aspect of why she cant trust me Im ready to do down hard if lord need me be..


thanks amanda !! i needed that talk last night also mr.bueno thanks alot !! for helping me through.. kinda councel me about it lol

1 comment:

daffi said...

oh mics. i'm sure life will work this out for you. hope all is good with you siirrrr.