Monday, August 3, 2009

My mistake and Horror..

I never once in my life percieved as a "player" or untrustworthy till i met goof.. It seems like whenever bad shit happens around us it just so happen to prove what was predicted of me.. I made a mistake and I feel sorrowful for my actions.. all I can say is Im sorry till Im given the time to prove that I really am.. i might not even get that chance but im not gonna rule out the fact that i pray to god she see's I made a mistake and that little dumb hoes like that dont matter..


its like I went to seek counceling today asking a different variety of people on their opinion and what i should do to show her how i really feel..

I ask Tammy a bar tender at my job what she would do in the situation..

Tammy says you should keep telling her your sorry till she forgives you and realiles u made a mistake and ur sincere about it.. ive done that and she forgave but called me minutes later to say she dint want anything to do with me.. I dont know what to do at this point..

She cries about why treat her like a kid why keep her in that forum.. well to be honest u do some childish shit.. twittering about the dumb bitch ? twittering and mocking what i did for you earlier in the night ? I know i deserve to be insulted by u for what I have done wrong but for you to mock me ? state something thats not true ? makes me question if i was some just guy u passed on..

ive never broken down like this in my life and its one painful experince with me.. I told her I care and love her and I wanna prove to her im true.. what more can I say.. as the great jay-z would say.. I love you and i told u i dont wanna lose you.. you make my days brighter just seeing you smile yes i did something wrong and i tell u im sorry but Im not gonna sit here and be insuted with nursery comebacks and not have anything to say about it.. yes i will lower my pride for u because i love you but not to the point where you walk over me..

P.s I love you..


I just hope you find it in yourself that what I say is true and let me prove that Im the guy you thought I was bar none..

always..

-mics

No comments: