Thursday, November 20, 2008

9 pts, Im a shooter !

Just got home from the game, played with Thoroughbredz today in the SNBA(Semi-pro) league we won 65-54, my second game with the team after missing the last 2 because of work. Came off the bench again and played well 9 pts shot 4/5 only shot I missed was my last.. by the time I released my 3rd shot someone in the crowd yelled "bullet!, dont leave him he's got shot" bottom line is we won the game and thats whats important, the best part is Im starting to develop my teams trust in me in this league and they've all given me the Green light to let the trigger go when I have the ball in my hands.. Thanks guys!!

Also on some new things I also got picked up by USO Warriors in the Gold Division of the Asian league, we also won our first game there 76-48 ! yeah.. were dope!

And last but not least I got picked up by Video Sonic and I play with them in the silver division we lost our opening game to probably the best team at that level (allies) 79-76 in OT, scored 20 in this game but I can tell I have people to pass to on this team!! we were up by 15 at halftime! ahhh we'll get them next time!

No comments: