Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cleaning out my closet (JFB)

Well.. not exactly, but as I was cleaning my room the other day I ran across these pictures from High School. Man what a trip it was when I saw these pictures again. Memories.. Anger.. Lies.. Fun.. Family.. everything I could think of.. I thought of.

Who is the girl in the pictures ? Shes someone I hated for the longest time after high school for reasons I'd rather not get into since its been almost 5 years ago since we've last spoken to each other. I met her though my cousin Nicole back in 02' or 03' I think at a dance show.. go figure haha. No lie I thought she was the prettiest thing ever when I first met her, I think any guy thats had the privilege of seeing her would say the same as I did. Anyway I guess what Im trying to say is that after all these years I've decided to just stop being so bitter over something so long ago. Its crazy because everytime someone would just as much as bring her name up I would go off and say all kinds of shit about her. If she reads this then I would just like to say Im sorry and I will never have anything negative to say about her ever again. I think I've progressed as a person and as a man and have more important things to worry about rather than bantering about something so small and long ago. Also JFB if you are and able to read this I want to say that I did get your message on myspace 2 years ago (Feb 27, 2006 6:26 PM) to be exact. I still have it and I want to say thank you =] hopefully we cross paths again one day as friends. All the best !!

-mics

High School
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cousins Bed room
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

On a more civil note.. Game tomorrow @ 2 p.m with Video Sonic we play the Blades holla !!

No comments: