Sunday, November 30, 2008

Something Super Duper Dope

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Damn it feels like a week ago since I last wrote on here ! ooopps wait it was a week ago haha.

Anyways..

My cousin sent me this the other day, first thought that came to my mind was wow my picture is on a billboard haha dope ! Target Philippines get em'! but the next thought that came to mind was .."wait a minute.. shouldn't I be getting paid for this?" haha its all good though, the way I see it.. free publicity haha

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all ! I hope everyone had a good turkey day and filled themselves up around their loved ones. I sure did !

one last thing before I end this current update.. Thank you so much to the people that follow this blog, It felt good when people brought up things that were on here to me and talk about it !! please feel free to add yourself to the followers list as did the people I have there, it updates you on what I have written about ! Daff and Jackie thanks.. I forget what it was we were talking about but I remember talking about something and knowing I dint mention it to you guys but U guys knew about it because of this blog and referenced it.. thank you =]

Game time tomorrow 3 p.m with Video Sonic and 3 p.m with USO Warriors.. damnit ! who do I play with !! ahhhhh !!!

Dope Image from Nov 24 to Nov 31

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: