Monday, December 1, 2008

Basketball and Guadalupe on the side

Sunday.. ahhh what a beautiful and random day that turned out to be..

Started off with my game on Sunday and what a great feeling it was to play with a "team" the more I play with the 4 other teams I currently play for the more excited Im to finally drop the Roc Boys team. They're my friends and all that but I like winning just a little more at this point. Lexx and Daff came to the game had no clue what time they got to the game so I dint want to ask them to critique how I played overall in the game. After reading the stat sheet at the scorers table after the game, the score keeper says "you were the high scorer.. 26 pts" decent game could've definitely done better.

After the game everyone was giving props and more offers to play on their teams came my way, but one offer stood out more than the others.. the team called Jumpmen made an offer to play with them, Its something I'm thinking about because they pay their players and they have former PBA players on their team (ching ching). Also after that one of the scouts from the pro leagues were there and caught up with me since I havent seen him in 2 years and said if I was still interested in playing pro back home.. its definitely intriguing ! Im excited that Im still able to play this game and people to take notice of what I do, Im working hard to get to where I once was and get to a level Ive never touched before.

Thank you to the to lovely girlies that came to watch and be so patient after the game DAFF and LEXX thank you ! I really appreciate it ! (it took me so long and they were waiting cause other people were asking me to join their team, THANK YOU BOTH FOR BEING SO PATIENT!)

after leaving the Y we went on to go eat at Canes !!! absolutely amazing ! best chicken in vegas for sure !!! this gave me a chance to catch up with Lexx since I see the chick very seldom these days. I thought it was pretty funny that we had a conversation about Roscoe's in a chicken place hahaha.

Afterward we went over to smokin' aces tatoo on vegas blvd and siverado ranch to see Jenn and give her morale support in getting her new tattoo !!

First and foremost lemme just point out that she is a G for having the nerve to get it on her rib area ! thats one of the more painful areas to get a tat and she did it ! mad props to her !!! On a funnier note she was like a duck in a pond her body and everything were fine and she was still but when you looked at her feet.. those were churning quick lmao !! good job though Jenn !!

One final note the boys cheese and mushroom.. whoa whoa wait I mean "ochedda" and Dom have a new blog to update everyone on their musical ventures.. if your not doing anything show the family some love and peep their steez !! (link below)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
click here for blog

2 comments:

daffi said...

your welcome mics. i enjoy watching the games. =] the more i watch, the more i get into it & the more i understand. holler to studying to be a baller. sike.

till the next game.

Alexis Michelle Bautista said...

I WANNA COME TO MORE GAMES! damnit. i'd love to come with daff every time! =) let's hang out more. shitttts! i missss yo tall ass self ya betch!