Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Beetle

As a huge Howard Stern fan I was upset when his show left E and made its way to PPV and Sirius radio. It just fun to watch his shows its the most random things you'll see. One of my favorites on the show was his guest "Beetlejuice", Bettlejuice is one of those special cases of a human being.. yes.. I know its mean to make fun of "lesser minded people, but by watching it on Howard Stern I forgive myself because Im not the only one who thinks it would be funny to make fun of the special ed kid haha.. and to show you what I mean here are some video's of Beetlejuice himself

enjoy..

Tom Shiasanos who is one of the producers of the show prank calls Beetlejuice, sounds pretty simple right ? well Tom is calling him from the same room and is not even on a phone, hes in the background echoing his voice to Beetle lmao.


This next one has Beetlejuice in the back of a car with a gay "small person" that producers os the show had setup for him lmao. just watch !!


ahhh and finally a tribute to Beetle !!

No comments: