Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Circa. 2002

Last night was truly a blessing, its not often I get to see my friends nor even go out and hang out for that matter. I know this time in my life is a test for me and friendships I have built around, to see who's going to be there still after a long time of silence among friends. The truth is I really havent had time for anything just the basketball which I talk about so often on here and work. There's a handful of people I can say I lay my complete trust on and for that I would like to say thank you to them ! ..they know who they are.

This here is a picture of my best friends when we were seniors in high school.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

from left to right: its Eel, Drew, Hota, Adnap, M gar, Dill

For the past 8 years we've been through alot as most friendships go you think of it we've probably done it intense times gloomy times wierd times yes everything.

Some of us have grown apart though the years but most of us have managed to stay intact and find ways to see one another here's a quick glimpse on word on how all of us were and what we are now..

Eel - In high school he was a basketball player he was one that dint really like being in the big crowds and kept more to himself and the ones he trusted. Ladies loved him and he was a DL you know.. haha.. Now Eel lives in Utah with his dad, he got a little bit involved more with drugs but thats ok as long as the Eel we know is still the same Eel around us.

Drew - Drew was a "husler" in high school he was selling bapes and all that way before the were getting all hyped up and all that, he was on the basketball team too along with Eel and myself. Drew now works at now at Tao as a server making tons of money doing to by the way haha. He is currently dating someone and still lives in Vegas

Hota - He was the man in HS, there were 4 schools around our area and eeeeeevvvery one knew about him and the wild parties he would throw, it was kind of crazy how popular he was he had people kissing his ass all the time it was funny !! He currently lives in Arizona and is going to school out there.

M Gar - Gar was most responsible and stubornest out of all of us. In high school he dated his HS sweetheart and was constantly in the A's and B's list. Sleepin' over his house on the weekends with the fellas were the best. He currently now works at D&G and is currently dating his I maybe think maybe future wife.. they just work well together ya know ?

"The Crew" circa. 2002

I miss you guys !


Dope Image from Nov 31 to Dec 10
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: