Sunday, December 21, 2008

Infatuation Chocolate sweetness..

"Things happen in life for a reason" a quote that I've believed in more and more as a grow within myself and around everyone else around me. There's this girly and for the first time in a long time I playing the "chase" game.. Cant say yet just who she is but for those closer to me.. you already know ha !

First off lemme just say I've been tryna take this chick out for a while and I still haven't.. why Im still waiting ? I don't know why.. I guess Im in it to find out..

Last night we were texting each other and and it began with her asking me if I liked chocolate.. quickly I replied yes of course ! She responds by saying "u should take me to ethel m chocolate factory. Get hot cocoa and truffles" Of course i reply with "I can do that.. its just on finding you @ a good time" and then.. she hits me with "THE LINE"..

She: "I know.. but I know ull wait for me."

Me: "sound a little confident there.. how you figure I'm waiting"

She: "Because your still around. and.. haha even though you forgot who I was the second time around. u were still diggin' without realizing it"

I thought to myself I'm I diggin on this chick that much that I'm waiting here ? we'll find out soon enough.. that cup of cocoa sounds good right about now !!

No comments: