Friday, December 5, 2008

Streets is clear..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Its one thing to have a huge fight.. this Pacquiao fight takes huge fights to another level. Oscar De la Hoya regarded as the biggest draw in boxing set the record for PPV orders and gate sales in his split decision bout vs Floyd Mayweather

I received an email from my cousin yesterday and he told me about all the movie theatres in the Philippines being sold out to watch the fight for 500 pesos a ticket($10).. usually tickets in the Philippines go for 100 pesos at most. For those of you that have never experienced Manila traffic.. that shit is a DRAG literally ! When Manny Pacquiao fights, the whole country stands still. I asked my cousin to take pictures of the streets so I can share here the marvel known as Manny Pacquiao.

Im sure everyone here will be at some kind of "Pacquiao De la Hoya fight party" tomorrow.

..Let the madness begin.

1 comment:

Maye said...

yeah. everybody but me. haha. ima be stuck at wrk.