Sunday, December 14, 2008

Light 34 n' 12

Why 34 and 12 ?

this stated on a Monday afternoon.. Dom, Omar and I when to go play ball @ the rec.. to cut the long story short.. I guess Dom or Omar had told Lexx that "Dom smashed on me" ..how did she know ? well that you'll have to ask her. But she did bring it up randomly on aim.. "Haha I replied.. yea we'll just leave it at that"

Inside though It pissed me off.. what happened next is something regular.. I ran the Point Guard spot for our Wednesday game, but all through our the game all that was in my head was.. "Dom smashed on me" ..how did I respond to it ? I dropped 34 points and 12 assists.. ref kept count the whole game.. ask about him !! as for "Dom smashed on me" ..let's see it happen.


Today though we I got 2 games

@ 3 with Video Sonic
@ 4 with USO Warriors

Here we go again.. gametime !

No comments: