Monday, December 8, 2008

2 W's, early wake up call

Got up early this morning.. up around 8 a.m went for a quick jog around the block then to the rec for a little shoot around with Coach P. and some drills.

Had 2 games yesterday one at noon with USO Warriors and another at 4 with Video Sonic. First game I dint play cause I was still under the weather, All good though we coasted through the game and we won convincingly !! I love this team ! We have a good chance of winning it all in this Gold Division. Sat around the gym waiting till 4 for my next game and right before tip off of my second game I ran into Ariel a.k.a Tyra Banks a.k.a Lo's female (hands of gentlemen).. She was there for Tahitian dancing.. I guess thats the newness ? I think Ive heard a couple more people say that they were getting into Tahitian dancing as well.

I still dint feel well come tip off time for the second game, the guys wanted me to start the game but I insisted that I come off the bench (I really felt like shit). Game started off slow and we were playing a team that was undefeated (Iconz) They led the whole game.. we finally took the lead about 2:13 left in the game and never relinquished the lead and we got out with a win. Afterward I went to dinner with the team(Video Sonic) and Noodles haha. it was funny cause Panda Express has a bag of noodles there simply named "noodles" lol they we're making fun of him about it the whole night ..all good though.

Oh yea and one final thought.. How bout that boy Manny P. !!

I want that Nike tee "Pacman knows!"

No comments: