Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hello good morning

Its 3:08 in the afternoon.. day after Halloween, I havent been out in such a long time.. no clubbin no house parties nothing, just being a homebody that I usually am. I went out last night and had such a goo time for the first time in a long time, saw alot of people I havent seen in a while.

My night started with a call from a very close friend of mine that I havent spoke to in a very long time, she kinda made my night just because of her just calling me. My friend is Melissa, It was amazing to get a phone call from her just because we havent seen each other in such a long time but to see her at the party last night too ?! haha I though I was getting spoiled because this is the most I've seen her ever since she moved away =/. She gave a me a big hug when I saw her last night it was I guess what I expected after 2 friends havent seen each other in a long time.. alot of catching up, alot of goofing around (just like always), shes still a flirt after all this time.

Woke up this morning and I got a text message from Sarah this morning, I havent spoke to her in a while either.. shes really dope though really good conversation whenever we talk. Shes really someone who speaks older for her years. Shes also beautiful, stunning, amazing, hmmmm the things I would do lol jk Sarah.. well maybe ? haha. Na but really waking up to a pic text she sent me this morning was ummm something different but pleasant.
Photobucket
..Yea quite a way to get me up from bed, thanks Sarah =] If you still havent figured out her outfit, shes suppose to be Lara Croft. She asked me not to be so mean about writing about this picture cause I asked her if I can blog and write about it.. really though.. how could I ?

Tonights festivities should be fun its been a long time since we've had a little gathering at my house but hey after seeing everyones faces last night I couldnt help myself but to do a little something tonight. If you got the text then I look forward to seeing you tonight, please bring a drink or 2 or 3 or something for fun times. If you dint then.. Damn ! sucks ?!

Time to go get some money now.. See you all later !

No comments: