Wednesday, November 12, 2008

And it keeps on coming...

Here we are again another Wednesday another fucking L, it gets sickening after a while but you really never get use to the feeling. Losing is something I cant stand I think of myself as a winner and the way this team has played this season is downright disgusting ! Im not throwing any of my team mates under the bus or even calling any of them out but I will break down why the fuck we lose these games. We have alot of talent on the team I've said this numerous times I believe that up to this day but we as a team have no "chemistry" what so ever !

Here's the breakdown

We dont rebound.
We dont share the ball.
We drive and dont pass to team mates.
We turn the ball over atleast 20 times a game.
We complain to the refs to much.
We have NO HEART !

Those are the main things you've got to do to win basketball games ! and we dont do it ! I cant remember a time that I havent expressed these things in any of our huddles. This team just needs to shut up and play basketball and stop worrying about refs missing calls just fucking play !

We played Video Sonic tonight and I told my guys about their team. They play well together they pass and more importantly they get after it. I did my job as usual score, shoot 3's get boards and play solid D I had about 18 maybe 20 points most of it came in the first half and in the second half my teammates couldnt find me for some reason. I started running some of the point and started distributing the ball to team mates. Dont get me wrong Im not here trying to sound like Im the only one that played well but damn so many mental turnovers !!! Matt played well tonight too he held it down. enough about this topic though this shit just gives me headaches thinking of it ! It sucks that we have so much talent and we cant put it together !!

After the game its official I will play for Video Sonic in the Sunday Silver division I look forward to playing with an actual "team". Also to all the people that came to watch me play after their games.. Thank you ! butch and the whole shakers team thank you for the support ! i look forward to playing with you guys in the Gold Division reunited with baby J.

Also one last thing. Thank you to Jackie who has been to everyone of our games since shes heard about it ! It takes time and effort to watch us haha so thank you !! Thank you also to the wonderful crowd that cheers us on every Wednesday specially tonight ! you guys were extra loud and I think its cause of Daffi but hey haha..

Thanks for the undying support !

2 comments:

daffi said...

don't hate on my loudness. they was getting all messed up at the end. =P had fun watching tho. yay!

jackie said...

aww.. good stuff mics. thanks for the shout. you know im down. :]

we only started yelling when the ref told us to be louder! :]

keep me posted for this week's game time.